I'm sorry for the long delay in posting! I have several thoughts to get out on...er, post. But to tide you over 'till then (all, like, four of you), here's a video clip I have watched at least 8 times.
It just gets funnier.
January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that has got to be one of the best freak-outs ever. and then trying to put on some semblance of manliness at the end with a calmer, "get this thing off me man!" right, you're calm and collected, nobody saw the arms flailing and falling over.
What I love is that, after the comic gold of the spluttering, choking, and arm flailing, the man actually *falls over*.
I mean, that's Matthew Perry-esque, right there!
Oh sure, I finally take a break from checking for daily updates and then go you and post something... But then, you had already sent me this one anyway. Heh.
Still, this never, ever gets old.
Even without sound, I'm amused.
The Duck on the other hand, has watched it 20+ times already.
Post a Comment