April 3, 2009

Update

Much better today (though it may be days before any of you ask yourself, hoping wildly against hope, whether perhaps today I will have posted on my blog, and actually see either of these posts.) :)

I'm still sore and inclined to take things slowly, so I cheerfully ditched class this morning and am trying to get some semblance of order back into my life by doing the little administrative-type things.

Meanwhile, I realized that I never posted photos of my trip to the NC mountains a few weeks ago. Enjoy! (These are from my digital camera; the best ones I took with film, but they haven't been developed yet. I'll put them up as soon as they're ready.)













1 comment:

Margaret said...

Well, I'm sorry I didn't know about your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day until just now, but I'm glad you're doing better! Taking it easy sounds like it was just the thing. Hope you're enjoying the spring weather this weekend --