June 13, 2009

My 'hood

It's been a month since I posted last, and all I've got to give you is this! (But it's good...)



(This section of Arlington is slightly to the west of me, about 10 minutes away. That bit about the parking tickets is true wherever you are in Arlington, though. And the Green line -- ha!! So true. So sketchy.)

5 comments:

Margaret said...

"Holy crap, why are all these dudes wearing brown flip flops?"

I ask this question pretty much every day.

HA!

Jen said...

"We even got a mall, yeah, you know you can't stop us,
Got everything but nuthin' good, yeah, it's kind of like tapas..."

Which is totally true of that mall. :)

Margaret said...

...and also of tapas.

hobbitmom said...

LOL!

So what IS the deal with the Green line?

Jen said...

The green line is the one that runs to the southeast section of DC, which is where all the crime is. Except for the crime that's in northeast DC. But the south is worse.

Those trains always feel dirtier and more crowded and...scary.

"...gettin' mugged on the go-go,
but here gettin' mugged is when a stranger gives you cocoa..."